REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
To do apps abound. But Honeydo is the first and only shared to do app for the iPhone.
☛ Featured by Apple in App Store Essentials
☛ An App of the Week selection in many countries
Featured by The Daily App Show
watch the video review here: http://dailyappshow.com/honeydo
Featured by the Huffington Post as the #1 app for Couples
Ranked #1 of 9 apps by thousands of readers on Huff Po. Get your copy of HoneyDo today !
✭✭✭✭1/2 Featured by 148 Apps http://www.148apps.com/app/367164034
☛ Featured by Apple in the New & Noteworthy & Whats Hot list of apps
- Host or join multiple HoneyDo groups.
- Create tasks and assign them to one person or to anyone in a group.
- Tasks can be added easily to the device calendar and synced with iCalendar on your Mac
- Delete a task by swiping it in the Task List and hitting the delete button
- Give a virtual "gift" with a task.
- Create a list of subtasks within a task.
- Check off subtasks and tasks as "done."
- Reject tasks that others assign to you.
- Send free sms-like text replies to a task (pushed in real time = FREE SMS)
- All task lists are shared, so everyone in the group works off of the same list.
- toggle between an advanced or simple view of your tasks lists
- simple view: tasks organized by Overdue, Due Today, This Week and Done Tasks
✪ fanatical support (see our reviews for details on how we support our customers) ✪
Create a group. Invite people with whom you share tasks - they will receive tasks and subtasks on their phones in real-time. Put up tasks for anyone in the group to claim or assign owners. Send a "gift" with the task. Have a dialogue with one or more group members about the task. Check the task off when it's done.
If you're working together on anything, Honeydo makes the work funner, easier and more collaborative.
*** We've taken your feedback and added features that you asked for...**
Thanks for your support and feedback. We really appreciate it.
+ fixes for iOS 4.2 new user JOIN flow