REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Code Viewer 2
Code Viewer 2 is a source code viewer with syntax highlighting that lets you add annotations to the code and supports the Subversion version control system.
With Code Viewer 2 you can view source code, navigate quickly using function bookmarks and attach notes to the source code. Annotations can be emailed along with the related file, or you can select and email annotations from multiple sources. On the iPad you can split the screen to view two files at the same time and use the entire screen in landscape mode.
- Supports http, https and svn schemes* for Subversion repository access.
- Allows checkout and update operations. In addition, the iPad version supports blame, log, and diff.
Files and file management:
- Files can be added through iTunes File Sharing, using the application web interface, checked out and updated from Subversion repositories or downloaded from a given url.
- You can download files from the device through the web interface, open zip archives and attach files to email messages.
- Upload/Download via the web interface requires a local wifi network.
- Highlights LaTex documents.
- Reads PDF, Excel, Word and iWork '09 documents.
- Function bookmarks for most of the supported languages.
- You can add annotations to all source code files except HTML and XML.
* Svn authentication credentials are stored on the keychain. When using https the server certificate is validated with the trusted root certificates preinstalled with iOS. To validate a self-signed certificate you need to import your self-signed CA. You can choose to trust all certificates. Svn+ssh is not supported.
- New Annotations tab, where you can view, delete and email all the annotations (annotations added before version 1.3.2 and not read since will not be displayed).
- New Download tab. Now you can download files from a given URL.
- Various UI fixes and tweaks.