REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Amp Music Player
"The overall user experience and interface are fun, easy to use, and practically flawless. In a nutshell: This is what the iPod should be." -everythingiCafe
** Amp is #1 in Mauritius, Moldova, Sri Lanka, Niger, Romania, Kazakhstan, and Kenya!! Thanks guys! **
Amp Music Player is your new mobile music experience, bringing queueing, playlists, skins, lyrics, concerts, and wikipedia to your fingertips.
• Browse for music within Amp, and easily add (or remove) any song, album, artist, genre, podcast, or even audiobook to your "current queue" - and your music never stops! Close the app, and your queue will continue playing.
• If you like your queue, save it as a playlist! You can easily edit and reorder the songs in your playlists anytime.
• Access the lyrics, tour schedule, wikipedia page, and music videos for the artist your listening to right from within Amp. Our "now playing" page updates automatically as the song you're listening to changes.
• Find concerts through our recommendation engine, Amp Oracle™, or search and filter through them using advanced search.
• Amp currently comes with 6 skins - "Liquid Glass", "Blue Steel", "Molly", "Urban Ash", "Zen", and "Black Gold" - with more to come later!
• Share a concert you found or song you're listening to via facebook, twitter, or email right within Amp! You can also have Amp automatically update your facebook status to the current song you're listening to.
We're committed to bringing you the best music player possible, so please rate and review us on iTunes or send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - we appreciate it!
For updates and the latest news:
* Removed ads
* Improved stability
* Lyrics integration
* Music Videos fix
* Fixed Queueing for iOS 4.0 users
* Full screen album art mode
* Bug fixes and Stability in Music Videos, Facebook, etc..
* New Skins
* Amp Pro Upgrade - No ads + 2 skins!
* Various bug fixes / improved stability
* Added a feedback button on the options screen
* Improved queue setting times
* Fixed music library syncing when idle
* Fixed queueing issues with album artists
* Various bug fixes / Improved stability
** Help us continue to improve Amp by rating the app and posting a review on iTunes! If you have any comments or suggestions, please use the new feedback button or contact us at email@example.com directly!