REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter (www.amplitube.com/irig) to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones right in the palm of your hand. AmpliTube for iPhone gives you incredibly ultra-realistic tones and effects, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leaders in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
***** A Guitar Rig — Always in Your Pocket
With AmpliTube for iPhone, you have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 3 stompbox effects running into an amp-head with effects plus cabinet and a microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser). Plus you can expand your rig a-la-carte with more effects like compressor, reverb, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and limiter (available as in-app purchase) also suitable for other types of instruments and vocals. You can also save and name up to 36 “full rig” tone presets and recall them on the fly.
***** A Recording Studio — Always in Your Pocket
Capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances with the built-in recorder featuring re-amping capabilities, then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or MP3s. Re-amping is the ability to change the sound and tone of your original recording by applying a different set of effects settings. You can record your track, then go back and completely change the sound of it without having to re-record it. Plus you can expand the included recorder to a full-fledged professional multitrack studio by adding the 4 track recorder plus master effects section with reverb, equalizer and compressor (available as in-app purchase), to record your band, or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube. You have full control of volume, pan, apply fx, send fx, plus the ability to import audio directly into each track. Bounce feature lets you bounce all tracks to one freeing up track space to record additional material, giving you unlimited recording ability.
***** A Practice Studio — Always in Your Pocket
Now you can play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your iPod library in your device or from your computer. AmpliTube iPhone also features our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which allows you to slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material (1/2 speed, or 2x speed) without affecting the pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included making AmpliTube a perfect practice/learning tool.
- Real time mobile guitar and bass multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics expandable with 5 Stomps available through in-app purchase
- Single track recorder, with re-amping, expandable to a full 4 track recording studio with master effects section through in-app purchase
- Import and play up to 50 songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
Visit www.amplitube.com/iphone for more information, audio and video demo about this powerful app. Visit www.amplitube.com/irig on how to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod/iPad with the iRig interface adapter.
What's new in version 2.0
- 5 new stomp effects available as in-app purchase
- Improved sound with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC Apps (www.amplitube.com, www.t-racks.com)
- Built-in recorder with re-amping
- Multitrack recorder with 4 tracks and master FX section with 3 effects available as in-app purchase
- Export your recordings and mixes as high quality audio files or send them by email as MP3s
- Import songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or your computer using file sharing or Wi-Fi
- SpeedTrainer for slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting the pitch
- Up to 50 songs can now be imported
- New preset naming feature
What's new in version 2.0.1
- Improved compatibility with 3rd Generation iPod Touch
- Improved feedback messaging
- Red bar not displayed when the app is running in background (disabled audio)