REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.
(NOTE: You must have an iPhone 3G or 3GS running OS 3.1 or greater in order for Sleep Blaster to work properly.)
Your alarm clock screams at you in the morning. Well, now you can scream right back at it. Introducing Sleep Blaster, the very first voice-activated alarm clock. Now you really can yell at your alarm clock to turn it off.
Sleep Blaster can also wake you up at a geographical location. Simply draw any line or shape on a map, and the alarm will go off as soon as you cross that line. Now you can fall asleep on that train without having to worry about missing your stop. Or take a quick nap in the car knowing you'll be awake when you're halfway there. (Just be sure you're not the one driving...)
Sleep Blaster wakes you up to the sound of your own music. But what if you're the type of person that needs an explosion to wake you up? Sleep Blaster can do that, too: just enable Dynamite Mode, and it will blast your sleep away!
• DIGITAL CLOCK
Beautiful digital clock to set on your bedside at night.
• ALARM CLOCK
Wake up at a specific time, or at a specific place. Yell at your alarm clock to turn it off! (This feature can be disabled for a more traditional wakeup method.) Sleep Blaster also tells you how long you'll have to sleep when you're setting the alarm.
• SLEEP TIMER
Fall asleep either to the sound of your own music, or to the built-in ocean wave generator.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- The geographic alarm now uses the cell towers instead of the GPS while more than several miles from the line. This saves gobs of battery power!
- Changed the background graphic in the settings views
- Sleep Blaster will now use Dynamite Mode if no songs exist in the library.
- The "info" button is now a lot easier to tap.
- Fixed a bug where the alarm settings dials didn't match the real alarm time after a snooze.
- More bug fixes and enhancements.