REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later.
http://bit.ly/quickhook for the trailer and quick links to the reviews! Loved by Toucharcade, SlidetoPlay, AppSpy, PocketGamer, Appsmile, iTunes Reviewers, TUAW, 148Apps, iLounge, GamePro, TheAppera, Gamezebo, Jayisgames, AppAdvice, the list goes on and on!
Conquer Eagle Mountain with the help of your trusty grappling hook. Swing and run your way through meadows, frost-tinged fields, ice caverns, volcanic caves, and more. Find secrets, loot, and special encounters. Race against your friends. Explore peaceful landscapes, or try to outrun an endless avalanche. QuickHook combines heavy replay value with deep variety!
Check out our youtube trailer, review links, and more at http://bit.ly/quickhook
HEAVY REPLAY VALUE
- Find loot to spend on character upgrades and equipment
- Unlock Nightmare levels, new equipment, and fancier hats
- Seamless Leaderboards and Stats / Medals for each level
- 66 different achievements, most of them based on exploring secrets
- Duel system: Ghost Race your friends!
- Random, infinite Avalanche Mode:
* Survive a roaring avalanche, right behind you, as long as you can.
* Over 60 different possible "sections", most with secret paths.
* Ghost race your friends to send them your personal Avalanche level!
- Varied landscapes
- Each level has its own challenges and art
- Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Character customization: Show off your gear!
- Free updates that add more achievements, secrets, and equipment
- Hand crafted race/exploration levels
* 24 levels with multiple paths and hidden areas!
Get ready for a huge amount of stuff in Update 3!
Eruption Mode - The sequel to Avalanche Mode, and just as big. Features all new landscapes based on the Fungus, Ruins, and Lava levels. Eruption abandons secret paths and concentrates on pure survival.
Three All New Unlockable Characters - Gnomey, Aldora, and Hookbot. All new characters have new hats and their own signature grappling hook!
Three New Paid-DLC characters - Jake, Gunny, and Super QuackHook. Learn more about them in the Rocketcatalog.
Almost all the new characters have their own signature rocketboots visual effect.
More achievements! More hats and grappling hooks! New rewards for getting the more difficult achievements!
Finder of Secrets Gold, and all other achievements, are now possible to get.
Stronger achievement detection.
Tons more dialog in the shop. All the characters can talk with the new characters, and all new characters can also talk with the other new characters, leading to a lot more conversations.
Super Ultra Secret Level, so secret that I'm mentioning it in the patch notes.
Racing-ghosts' ropes have been made less obtrusive.
Various bugfixes and tweaks.
New Performance Mode for people that were having lag problems. Let us know if you still experience lag... the small percentage of people that have lag problems will be our focus in the next couple updates.