REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 2.0 or later
Microsoft® Silverlight® 4 Step by Step
By Laurence Moroney
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735638860)
Teach yourself how to build rich Internet applications with Silverlight 4--one step at a time. With this practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, you'll learn how to create interactive user interfaces for the Web and the newest version of Windows Phone by mastering the essential tools and techniques for Silverlight.
* Install the tools you need and build your first Silverlight application
* Get up to speed on Silverlight 4 features, including out-of-browser support, webcam, and microphone
* Develop Web applications with Silverlight that work across browsers and devices
* Engage users with animation, video, layout, vector graphics, and 3D effects
* Learn how to build and deploy simple applications for Windows Phone 7
* Create Windows Phone features such as Input Scope, Orientation, and the Application Bar
Your online learning resources include:
* Practice exercises
* Code samples
All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735638860.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.