REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
DropZap 2 is a NOT a color matching game! Rather, you SHRINK pieces until they disappear!
DropZap 2 takes gameplay from the original DropZap to a whole new level by having two kinds of pieces -- one behaving identically to pieces in DropZap and another that prevents lasers from reaching other pieces.
Gameplay video: http://dropzap2.com
If you are a fan of the original DropZap -- or games such as Tetris, Drop7, etc. -- then you will definitely want to check out DropZap 2!
DropZap 2 supports Game Center and the Retina display (subject to availability on your device).
Please note that global scores require Game Center.
HOW TO PLAY
Tap/drag to select the column where you want the circle to land. When any piece lands, it SHRINKS pieces below and sideways. The smallest square, colored red, disappears when shrunk. Squares and gaps, unlike circles, stop lasers from reaching pieces. Your game ends when the grid is full or piece(s) go beyond the top.
When a piece disappears, any piece(s) above it will fall, potentially resulting in other pieces disappearing, and so on. Chain reactions can be quite elaborate and are an integral part of gameplay.
(1) Standard: Remove (at least) 50 pieces to proceed to the next level.
(2) Relentless: There is only one level that never ends.
(3) Action: Remove (at least) 50 pieces to proceed to the next level. Quick thinking is required.
(4) Relentless Action: There is only one level that never ends. Quick thinking is required.
(5) Two Players: This a split-screen mode where two players compete using the same device. The player who removes 25 more pieces than his/her opponent or outlasts his/her opponent wins.
GAME CENTER AND LOCAL SCORES
Single player game modes have global scores via Game Center. You can see previous local scores from single player games whether or not you use Game Center.
"For just 99 cents DropZap 2 is a must have for anyone who loves puzzle games..." - iCasual
"Dropzap 2 is a solid puzzle game." - SwiftWorld
"The more I played, the more I enjoyed it." - The iPhone App Review
Background images credit: NASA/courtesy of nasaimages.org.
No more potentially lengthy waits!
If you like DropZap 2, please rate/review it in iTunes every time there's an update!