REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
iPIN - Secure PIN & Password Safe
You have to remember several PINs and passwords? For various credit cards, online-banking, security-token, email accounts and so on?
iPIN - and your PINs and passwords are always at hand. Access at lightning speed - as secure as possible!
The highlight: login with the sensor keyboard
With an innovative sensor keyboard you'll have quick access to all your PINs - without any annoying and time-killing passwords. Just remember a geometrical shape, a digit, an alphabetic character or
an individual sensor combination and set up your private sensor code.
You can simply touch a sensor or slide over multiple sensors at once. Naturally, combinations are allowed and should be used to make your sensor code as secure as possible. The first touch activates the sensor, and with a second touch the sensor becomes deactivated. You can activate and deactivate the sensors as often as you like. Your individual sensor code is calculated by the order in which you have activated and deactivated the sensors and in which way the sensors have been activated and deactivated: single touch or slide over.
Safety is of greatest importance! All data is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256). With this state-of-the-art encryption algorithm your private data is protected from unauthorized access - even in the case your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad gets into the wrong hands.
KISS - keep it simple and secure
iPIN tries to fulfill the KISS principle. iPIN was developed to store and display PINs - no more and no less. So the focus is on simplicity, clarity and high level of security.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions or comments - just send an email to iPIN@ibilities.com.
Visit www.ibilities.com for more detailed information.
You think this App is useful? Well, write a review or tell it a friend :-)
Have a lot of fun with iPIN!
- save pictures
- synchronization over WLAN
- MAC version
... and much more.
Thank you for the many suggestions!
- Automatic synchronization of your data
- New setting: disable automatic deletion of the clipboard
- BugFix for iPAD Version: PIN or password blacked out in the detail view
- Enhanced Security: Clipboard is cleared automatically with a delay of 60 second after iPIN has been terminated if a PIN, username or password has been copied to the clipboard
- iPIN is running in background (in preperation of synchronization)
- Other minor internal corrections
- Backup files: delete backup files with the swipe gesture directly on the device
- List view: delete PINs, Account and Groups with the swipe-gesture
- Finally: add documents to PINs and Accounts (in the first instance pictures only)
- Other minor internal corrections
- Open PDF exports in other Apps like iBook
- Send backup files via email (for example to transfer a backup to another device)
- Open backup files in other Apps (for example to store the backup file in your dropbox)
- Open backup files with iPIN (for example to restore a backup stored in your dropbox or sent via email)
- In iPIN LITE the backup feature is no enabled, so you can easily transfer you data from the Lite Version to the Full Version
- BugFix for "Add own icons"
(did not show all icons)
- Add own icons
- PDF Encryption now with 128 bit
- Other minor corrections
- PDF Export
- New tab: alphabetized list with search