REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Master Salsa Timing and Instrument identification using our Interactive Salsa Rhythm iPhone App.
* Interact with instruments to train your ears to distingush each instrument
* Practice your timing On-1 and On-2
* Combine and arrange instruments to create different salsa tunes
* Become a part of the growing Salsa Beat Machine community
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
* 18 different piano patterns, 11 Bass patterns, 28 percussion patterns including Clave, Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
* Beat display + instructor voice counting the beats On-1 and On-2
* Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the volume of each individual instrument
* Supports both 2/3 and 3/2 Clave orientations
* In-app manual with links to online information about the music and the instruments
Have problems finding the beat in Salsa music - where's the "One", where is the "Two"? Can't seem to feel the rhythm? Need to train your ear to fish for different instruments as they play in concert during a Salsa song? This app will help you to develop better timing, learn about different key instruments involved in Salsa compositions, and improve your ability to execute your dance patterns better while developing concepts of musicality. This app is recommended for beginner, intermediate or advanced dancers, band members, music students and just about anyone who want to master the rich rhythms of Latin music.
- 8 New percussion patterns, including Guiro Danzón, Son & Son Montuno patterns for Maracas, and new Martillo variations for bongos.
- New Tumbao bass pattern, designed to match the default piano pattern
- Improved app loading time by 40%.
- Better audio mixing quality, using floating point numbers.
- iOS 4.3 compatible.