REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
PHP is the best documentation viewer for iOS, and a great resource for any PHP developer. Use it to easily search and browse the complete PHP.net reference manual offline, tap links to related resources, and favorite frequently viewed documents. It features a simple interface, a clean theme, and a wide reading view in landscape.
Now a universal application for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
• Now a universal application!
• Moved the document list to a popover in all orientations, allowing for a wider view in landscape.
• External webpages will now open with Safari.
• Added selection indication. The current document will now be highlighted in any list view it appears in.
• Added alphabetic sections and table index.
• Greatly improved the names that appear in the document lists.
• Fixed display of documents deeper than two levels.
• Improved search performance.
• Reduced the lag when switching tabs in the document list.
• Removed app settings because they didn't really serve a purpose.
• Added a clear button to the Recent documents view.
• Minor UI improvements to document display.