REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
TOP 10 Paid Apps in Singapore and TOP 100 Games/Arcade/Action in many countries! "What's Hot" and "New and Noteworthy" in many countries!
Paper Ninjas are coming after the Ancient Scrolls! You are given a chance to prove yourself as an apprentice. Swipe out the ninjas and earn not only your Master’s trust but the honor to become a legendary Grand Master.
Mobile Tech Review - 4.75 Stars Paper Ninja has a simple gameplay that’s amazingly addictive. It has ton of replay value and it’s a game that you can play for a couple of minutes while waiting in line.
AppAdvice - 4 Stars. Should buy! Its price of $0.99 is very reasonable for the amount of game on offer. Highly recommended!
AppModo - I enjoyed playing this game as did my kids, it’s a fun fit for iPhone gamers of all ages.
ABOUT PAPER NINJA
Paper Ninja is a fast and exciting game that requires players to make split second strategic decisions and execute quick combo attacks. It is designed so that players can feel the thrill of a sword-fight by using a finger. Just like sword fighting, it is easy to pickup but difficult to master.
Action packed with
* Power up with 5 Godly Skills!
* Beautiful artwork and environment.
* Exciting challenges each with its own unique gameplay.
* 15 new Achievements (and more on the way) to collect and post on your Facebook and twitter!
* Lots of OpenFeint leadership boards to compete with your friends.
* Submit your score and compete with the rest of the world to be the best!
* Optional kid - friendly setting (no bloodshed) available as requested by peace loving friends.
* Humourous storyline.
* 12 levels of difficulty in Dojo mode.
The Grand Master feels that you are ready to learn special skills now! He will now show you the way of the true Master.
- New achievements and skills system!
- Unlock achievements to learn or level-up skills.
- Collect spirits in order unleash those deadly skills.
- New beautiful scenery to engage the Paper Ninjas.
- More leadership charts to compete with your friends through Openfeint!
- A new "No Blood" mode as requested by peace loving fans.
- Ninja Salad starts from the 2nd Highest Salad Combo achieved instead of 0.
- Facebook and Twitter announcement send the Grand Total instead of Mission score.
- Removed the start video.
- Some minor fixes to graphics.