REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Just about everyone loves to sing. Out of all those people, there are many who want to improve their voice. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or the money to take voice lessons. Voice Tutor hopes to fill this gap.
We start out with a diagnostic to help you figure out what kind of trouble you're currently having with your voice. Once we figure that out, you can take specialized lessons designed to help you overcome your own personal challenges.
We've done our best to make Voice Tutor fun and easy to use, so no matter what kind of voice you have, or how long you've been singing, we can help!
Voice Tutor is much more than simple scales. Voice Tutor has been painstakingly and meticulously crafted to be the best possible vocal companion for singers of any level. Obviously we can never replace an actual teacher, but we tried our best to do just that!
Each exercise has been assembled to specifically target one of the four voice types. Everyone falls in to one of these categories and our exercises will help you overcome your own specific issues.
The exercises in Voice Tutor were created by professional vocal instructors with many decades of combined experience. Our teachers have worked with everyone from complete beginners all the way up to professionals who've sold millions of albums.
What People Are Saying:
"Voice Tutor is the go to app for professionals and beginners. It contains several vocal exercises that are the essential building blocks for vocal development. The Riff and Run section provides an easy to understand break down of today's approach to singing. From the studio to the stage, Voice Tutor is a powerful tool for your iPhone in the palm of your hand." - Kevin Antunes (Musical Director for Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Jay Sean and many more)
"As a professional musician, though not a singer, I immediately recognized two things about Voice Tutor. Professionally, I recognized that Voice Tutor is a tool that can take you very deep into the routines that exercise, train and work out an aspiring singer. It's a thorough, systematic program which is easy to use but also challenging and very complete in its content. On the flip side, as a wannabe singer, I also realize that Voice Tutor is a lot of fun! Hopefully in the future it will be more fun for the people around me who have to listen to me try to sing. Big thanks to the people who put this program together! -Skip Dorsey (Lead guitarist for Jay Sean, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys)
* A comparative diagnostic that helps you determine your particular vocal challenge by having you sing scales and then listening to four different examples. These four examples very clearly demonstrate the four different voice types, making it easy for you to determine what your particular vocal challenge is.
* Four sets of exercises, each containing over an hour of lessons, specifically targeting your particular issue.
* A workout section that takes a singer through a full vocal warmup. It is perfect for getting ready for a show, recording, auditioning, etc.
* The "Riff 'n Run" section. This section will teach you how to sing riffs and runs just like the pros!
* Background ready - continue your lessons while doing other things with your device.
* Remote compatible - pop your device into a dock and control it with a remote!
Coming in future updates:
* Pitch meter to check your pitch as you sing through your lessons.
* Adjust the speed of piano playback so you can sing at a comfortable pace.
* Riff 'n Run section will be broken into styles, such as Jazz, Gospel, R&B, Country, Classical and Pop. More Riff 'n Run lessons will be added.
* Track your Progress - tap a button to record yourself singing a lesson. Go back to that recording later to hear how you've improved
Check out our website for more info, a contest, and a video of Voice Tutor in action!
Voice Tutor will now run on iPads with version 4.2 of iOS.