REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
Drums of War
Drums of War complements your Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition game, helping you manage your characters and combats whether you're a player or DM. Build characters and encounters in the app or import D&D Insider Character Builder files. You can even jump directly to the D&D Compendium right from the app to look up rules for powers and more during your game!
For a player, Drums of War provides you with a way of tracking your characters in an out of combat. Key stats, including powers, feats, and class features, are stored in the Character Vault. The Combat pane lets you keep track of damage, conditions, and other resources.
For a game master, Drums of War also allows you to prepare encounters before you get to the game table, so you can spend more time rolling dice and less time flipping through books.
* Note: DDI Compendium access requires an active valid DDI account.
Using Drums of War is as easy as:
1) Add or Import characters
2) Add encounters
3) Run combat!
Meant to complement, not replace, your character sheet, Drums of War offers a large number of features:
* Attractive interface that's easy to use and helps, rather than hinders, your game.
* DDI integration. Import a 30th level character from a remote website in seconds.
* Store characters in the Character Vault. Defenses, resources, feats, powers, and much more are all quickly available at your fingertips.
* Add photo portraits for your PCs and monsters, from your camera or device store. Even use the front-facing camera on the iPhone 4 to quickly add photos of you or your friends!
* Add encounters from the Encounter pane. Add multiple copies of monsters who you can track individually in combat.
* Add new monsters from the Encounter pane to have foes join an ongoing combat.
* Tap a character in the Encounter pane to set its initiative score. Tap the sort button to sort all characters in the encounter in initiative order.
* Quickly reorder combatants in an encounter from the Combat pane.
* Track conditions (including modifiers, ongoing damage, and temporary hit points) for combatants. Tap and hold on a combatant to quick toggle the bloodied, readied, and delayed conditions.
* Tap a combatant in combat to quickly assign damage or track power usage.
Try Drums of War in your game today!
* Dungeons & Dragons Insider (DDI) integration. Import Character Builder files and surf directly to Compendium rules for powers and feats using the integrated web browser!
* Builder file information details powers, feats, class features, and more with descriptive text.
* Run combat faster with quick pop-up condition toggles.
* Manage multiple powers per weapon
* Track more information about your PC: feats, skills, class features, languages, and much, much more.
* Detail powers easier with helpful pop-up dialogs
* Many UI improvements based on community feedback.