REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Build Orders for StarCraft 2
An easy-to-use yet powerful StarCraft 2 Build Order creation, management and reference tool!
*** Featured as New & Noteworthy on the iTunes App Store (Reference Apps)!
*** 33% OFF price to mark the launch of this app!
- CREATE and tweak your own build orders using an intuitive menu-based system!
- TRACK all the build orders that you have learned elsewhere in one place!
- REFERENCE: Keep this app next to you as a quick reference when you practice specific build orders!
- SHARE your build orders with friends via email!
- An extremely flexible menu-based system for entering build orders. Supports all common types of events and actions! Very minimal amount of typing required!
- Easily edit your build orders! You can delete entries, swap the order of entries and, of course, create new entries.
- Easily make copies of previously created build orders! Use this to make variations of a build order without having to re-enter the entire build order! Also useful as a means to back-up a build order before you start changing it!
- Add notes to each build order or each individual build order entry!
- Share build orders via email with the press of a button! The app composes a plain-text email which describes each step in the build order, and also appends any notes that you may have entered. (See screenshot)
- Includes icon images for all units, buildings, and research for easy identification when viewing a build order. (See screenshots)
- A clean interface for easy viewing! Especially important when you are playing and only have time for quick glances!
- Includes a help menu describing the basics of how to read build orders, and how to use the app.
- To get you started, the app comes with 16 well-accepted *example* build orders (5 Zerg, 6 Protoss, 5 Terran)!
Hope you enjoy this app and see you all on Battlenet!
Follow us on Twitter @sc_dev for the latest updates and announcements!
This app is not authored, affiliated, or endorsed by Activision Blizzard. All trademarks and intellectual property pertaining to the Starcraft 2 game itself are the sole and exclusive property of Activision Blizzard or their respective owners.
This unofficial aid complies with the "fair use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and its equivalent in other jurisdictions. Images and information regarding Starcraft 2's intellectual property are shown only where necessary to convey the purpose of this app. All other media is original in nature.
Starcraft 2 and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.