REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Notesy for Dropbox
Notesy™ is a note-taking app backed by the power of Dropbox.
"Congratulations on Notesy - it's quite the slick app :)" - Arash Ferdowsi (co-founder of Dropbox)
"Simple note taking app that synchronizes notes seamlessly with Dropbox. 4/5" - TNW
"Notesy Brings Fast And Easy Notes To Your iPhone" - AppAdvice
- Notesy DOES support Chinese, British Pound signs, etc: see http://notesy-app.com/weblog/files/2010_09_notes_as_text_files.html or email me if you have any questions.
- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com @notesy before leaving a review here when you have an issue - I can't help you if you just leave a review.
- For the latest news check http://notesy-app.com/support
- If you're new to Dropbox, I highly recommend you watch their introductory video at http://www.dropbox.com/ so that you can get the most out of Dropbox and the most out of Notesy.
Notesy is not just a simple Dropbox file editor that only works when you're online: it's a full two-way syncing note-taking app that you can keep on using even when you don't have a signal:
- Create, edit, rename, and delete notes at will, while you're on the go or at your computer.
- Your notes are stored as plain text files so you can work with them on your computer in your favorite programs.
- Built-in searching so you can find the note you want, fast!
- Your notes are synced to and from your Dropbox securely and automatically.
- No in-app advertising or purchases, and no monthly fees.
- Full offline support, so you can get to your notes whenever and wherever you like: work on your notes on the plane and you can sync them to Dropbox when you arrive. You can even use Notesy without ever linking to Dropbox if you wish, or unlink from Dropbox at any time without losing your notes.
- VoiceOver support.
- Recover deleted and previous revisions of your notes (feature only available through Dropbox's website).
For hints and tips on how to get the most out of Notesy, check out http://notesy-app.com/weblog.
WHAT IS DROPBOX?
Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) is a fantastic file syncing utility for Mac, Windows and Linux. Create a file on one computer and it will magically appear on all your other computers and mobile devices with the Dropbox client installed. Even if you don't end up buying Notesy we'd recommend you get yourself a free Dropbox account anyway.
We welcome your feedback and questions.
If you come across any VoiceOver or other issues, please let us know.
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or on twitter @notesy.
* Initial iPad support.
* New full-screen mode for notes.
* New look with new icon and backgrounds.
* Additional custom fonts (Deja Vu and Anonymous Pro).
* AirPrint support.
* Option to hide the timestamp in the list view.
* Option to disable Windows-compatibility (Settings/Advanced/Windows Friendly), so you can use periods in your note titles, amongst other things, if you don't use Dropbox on Windows.
* Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
* Removed option to disable dark interface, as it was proving problematic.