REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
** #1 Paid App in Korea. 2010.8.31 **
Play your video faster or slower. Play at 0.5X to 2.0X speed!
Transfer files from/to multiple PC/MAC using USB cable.
* Play at faster speed or see in slow motion!
* Video Player with speed control + USB file transfer + file viewer
* Find your favorite scene with scene browser
* Play video from photo library.
* Flip video horizontally (mirror mode)
* Protect folders with password (optionally hide it)
SpeedUpTV 1.2 NEW FEATURES:
- Play video from photo album
- SMI subtitles support
- Portrait view player
- TV-out support or iPhone4
- Show played info on File View
- Flip video horizontally (mirror mode)
- Fast forward/rewind with remote (double/triple click hold play/pause button)
- 3 finger swipe gestures added (next/previous track,close,A-B repeat)
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X - 2.0X
- Preserve audio pitch(tone) while changing playback speed.
- Transfer files from/to PC/MAC using standard iPod USB cable. (no WiFi connectivity headache!)
- Transfer files from/to multiple computers. (no need to synchronize with only one PC)
- scene browser (pinch in/out to zoom in/out)
- supports folders.
- supports password protected (hidden) folders.
- viewer for popular file formats (pdf,doc,xls,ppt,png,gif,jpg..)
- supports gestures in player
* tap : show/hide controls
* double tap : change zoom level
* two finger tap : play/pause
* one finger swipe left/right/up/down : rewind/forward (configurable seek time)
* two finger swipe left : decrease play speed
* two finger swipe right : increase play speed
* two finger swipe down : normal play speed
* two finger swipe up : scene browser
* three finger swipe left/right : previos/next track
* three finger swipe up : close
* three finger swipe down : A-B repeat
- pause when headphone is unplugged.
- A-B repeat
- Retina display support
- supports remote controls
- only supports iOS4
- only supports video formats supported by iPhone/iPodTouch. (mp4, mov, m4v)
- need iTunes 9.1 or above to transfer files.
** To view video in photo library, you have to enable location service. From Settings app - General - Location Service : enable SpeedUpTV.
- mirror mode fix for iPhone4 iOS 4.2.1