REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Collections for iPad
Collections provides one-stop solution to organize, present and even share your collections for families, photography professionals, and business users. Collections allows you to create your photobooks, portfolio, collages, slideshows, album folders and even product catalog with photos and videos.
Any photos from Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox, and even your computers and any videos from photo library can be imported to Collections as easy as possible. You can also upload your collections to Flickr, Facebook and Dropbox, or export to PDF and play slideshow with background music as well.
★ Customized app title, logo and background.
★ Add password to protect your private album.
★ Organize your albums into folders.
★ Global search for all albums, folders and pages with text.
★ Select multiple photos from photo library at one time by paging and orientation.
★ Cut, copy and paste photos from/to clipboard across pages and albums.
★ Different Portfolio Mode: Edit, View and Slideshow.
★ Choose from 25 templates for different combination of frames.
★ Frame Settings: photo alignment, border styles, font style and font size of text, shadow, text overlay, etc.
★ Layout Settings: margin width and height, space between frames.
★ Basic Photo Editing: auto-fit, maintain aspect ratio, rotate.
★ Resize frames by dragging the space between them.
1. Import photos from Flickr
2. Export collections to Flickr
3. Upload collections to existing Facebook albums
4. Use caption or filename as text on photo when importing from Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox and Computer
5. RGB Slider is used for custom color picker
6. Page Turning Effect Option: Page Curl
7. Support video
8. Orientation mode of album is introduced: Portfolio, Landscape, and Both
9. Add your own home page's logo
10. Move and scale logo and album's thumbnail
11. Redesign individual photo/frame editing page (remove action buttons on the top of photo, centralize all the functions in one page)
12. Enter edit mode directly and keep edit mode while switching pages