REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered on iPhone/iPad, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on an iPad, but still manages to look and feel great on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
You get photo realistic graphics without feeling stale and dull. There's no fancy 3D here; you get a classic 2D game with smooth camera panning/focus. You'll always be up close up to the game play making control a joy rather than a chore.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides/hints/suggestions during play.
The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small 32 boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walkthrough available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Universal game for iPad and iPhone
- Full device orientation support.
- iPhone 4 optimised for Retina display.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- That "one more try" feeling!
Added 50 Preset levels with success tracking.
The classic "Turtle" level is included.
Added better visual effect for selected tiles.
Reduced minimum requirement to iOS 3.0
Fixes, optimizations and improvements throughout.
A nice shiny new icon :)