REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Best deal ever to celebrate the best release of ReadCHM: $0.99 (normal price: $3.99).
Only in 1 week since the release of ReadCHM 4.0.
You only have to write us a review to return the favor ;).
ReadCHM is highly feature-rich CHM ebook reader for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (running iOS 3.0 or above). Since version 3.0, ReadCHM allows you to seamlessly read big CHM documents with very large index size. We have tested ReadCHM with documents having around 50MB of size and containing thousands of index entries. Other customers have reported being able to read even larger documents.
- Support CHM files in any language
- Nice appearance in both portrait and landscape modes
- Show table of contents in tree structure
- Import CHM files via iTunes File Sharing, Wi-Fi and other applications (Mail, DropBox etc.)
- Search in library and table of contents
- Customize font size, font type, line height, and screen brightness
- Search for keyword in page and navigate among search results
- Support incremental search (with option to turn on/off)
- Support pinch zoom (with option to turn on/off)
- Support double-tap to turn pages (with option to turn on/off)
- Automatically land to the last reading section (can be turned off)
- Bookmark a specific section and navigate to that section later
- Lookup selected text with Google or Wikipedia
- Email selected text
- Automatically detect encoding and allow manually adjust text encoding (if auto-detection fails)
- Support iPhone’s retina display
- Compatible with iOS 3.x and iOS 4
- Wi-Fi connection is required to transfer CHM files to iPhone/iPod Touch devices running iOS before 3.2.
- Access to our Product Support site (http://sites.google.com/site/readchm/) for detailed instructions for using ReadCHM and more screenshots of the application.
- Add support for iPhone/iPod Touch running iOS 3.x
- Drill-down search in the table of contents
- Support turn-off incremental search
- Support iPhone 4’s Retina Display
- Provide option to turn on/off double-tap to turn page
- Import CHM files Wi-Fi and other applications such as Mail and DropBox
- Improve text encoding auto-detection mechanism
- Fix several bugs