REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1 or later
HighCard Poker is the latest, highly anticipated addition to casino table games. It is a strategic card game where players bet against the house to find the highest of three cards.
This is the place to try your hand in HighCard Poker and learn more about this game.
Now you can be the confident investor.
- Intuitive and Easy to use control
- Custom player profiles with the ability to track statistics and rankings with other HighCard Poker players
- Direct integration with www.highcardpoker.com website giving users the option of playing directly via the iPhone app or through our website.
The Player places an "Ante" bet in the 1, 2 or 3 betting circles corresponding to where they believe the Highest Card will be dealt.
The Dealer places three cards face down in the 1, 2, 3 card locations.
A dice roll is used to randomly establish the "House Pick" 1, 2 or 3.
The Dealer then looks at the two Non-House Pick cards and flips over the lower ranked (by value AND suit) of the two. This is the "Bust Card".
Any player not in the Bust Card location or does not share the House Pick may now make a "Raise" wager if they choose.
The Dealer burns one card and reveals the Action Card:
If Action Card is suited Red (heart or diamond), the Dealer switches the House Pick to the other remaining card.
If Action Card is suited Black (spade or club), the House Pick remains unchanged.
If Action Card is a Joker, all Players, even Players who had bet on the Bust Card, win 2-1 on Ante bets and Raises.
If the Action Card is NOT a Joker:
If the Player has picked the High Card and the House has NOT, the Player WINS 2-1 on both the Ante and the Raise wager.
If the Player and the House BOTH finish on the same card location (High or Low), the Ante bet is a PUSH and the Raise wager is LOST.
If the House has picked the High Card and the Player has NOT, the Player LOSES both the Ante and the Raise wager.
The Dealer then checks the four face up cards (1, 2, 3 cards and the Action card) to determine any Poker Bonus payouts.
- Users can now recharge to game playing if funds are under $5.00
- Raising have been upgraded to make it easier for user to bet
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved stability and performance enhancements within app