REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
The easiest way to add photo speed-dialing to your home screen.
- Creates photo-icons of your your favorite contacts on your home screen
- Uses your Address Book's photo library or allows you to add your own photo
- Simply tap to call, e-mail, text or FaceTime your contact
- Each icon generated by Tap2Call functions just like a separate app
- Download and launch Tap2Call
- Click the '+' button in the top right-hand corner
- Pick a contact from your Address Book
- Select the phone number or email address to use
- Tap the icon if you'd like to assign a different photo (optional)
- Pick what you'd like the icon to do: Call, Text, Email or FaceTime
- Tap 'Create Shortcut' to create your icon
- Select the '+' icon at the bottom of the screen and pick 'Add to Home Screen'
- Wasn't that easy?
Have a great idea or suggestion for Tap2Call? Email email@example.com – your feedback helps drive the features that we will add to Tap2Call.
In order to create your custom icon, Tap2Call temporarily uploads your photo to our server. Your photo is not accessible by any other user and is deleted within 15 minutes. No contact information is transmitted to our server.
Our monkeys work around the clock. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as possible.