REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Battery Full Alert
AVOID OVERCHARGING YOUR iPhone / iPod / iPad's BATTERY NOW!
It is a fact that overcharging can lead to :-
- Damaging of the battery cells
- Shortening of the battery life
Thus if you want to keep your batteries working as long as possible, you should avoid overcharging.
<<<--- Features --->>>
This app is designed to remind you when your battery is fully charged in three different ways:
1. Email Notification
2. Facebook Posts
3. Music Alarm
So in case you are waiting for your battery to be fully charged before going out for dinner, this is the app for you!
<<-- Instructions -->>>
1. Run Battery Full Alert app on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
2. Click one of the three squares to enable Email Notification, Facebook Feed and/or Music Alert
3. If you clicked the Email Notification, you will need to enter your email address and tap return to save it
4. For Facebook feeds, when you click on the Facebook Icon it will ask you to login and if it is your first time using Battery Full Alert facebook alerts, it will ask you for permissions to post on the wall.
5. Whenever an alert feature is enabled, the button will have an outer glow.
6. Keep your charger plugged AND Battery Full Alert app running in the foreground.
** Alerts are only triggered if your battery level was not already full, i.e. if your device battery is already at 100% when you plug in the charger, alerts will not be sent **