REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Tumblita for Tumblr
***FOR THOSE OF YOU RECENTLY EXPERIENCING CRASHING AFTER STARTUP, THIS IS DUE TO TUMBLRS MOST RECENT CHANGE IN THEIR POST ID SYSTEM, AN UPDATE HAS ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED TO APPLE. IN THE MEANTIME, TRY DELETEING THE APP AND REINSTALLING IT FROM THE APP STORE***
"Tumblita is hands down the best Tumblr app available for the iPad... Tumblita is the essential Tumblr app for the iPad. "
-Tim Chaten, AppAdvice.com
"Tumblr is one of these services that has left iPad users in limbo, and here comes Tumblita to fulfill that need."
-Carter Dotson, 148apps.com
"Tumblr’s emphasis on ease of use has definitely been matched in many ways by Tumblita."
Follow @TumblitaApp for important updates and news! (http://twitter.com/TumblitaApp)
Finally, a Tumblr client for the iPad that works, and works wonderfully! Tumblita is an absolutely great way to browse your dashboard and enjoy all the content you want to see from the people you are following! Easily post content immediately, add it to your queue, or even save as a draft for later! Tumblita makes it extremely easy to post text, photos, quotes, links, audio, and video. It's everything you would expect from a Tumblr client designed exclusively for the iPad!
With Tumblita you can also save posts to your Favorites list! Use your favorites list for articles you might not have time to read right away, or photos that you want to easily find later! The posts in your Favorites list are available on or offline!
Just a sample of Tumblita's capabilities:
- Instapaper Support
- Listen to audio, watch videos, and read all post types all from within Tumblita
- Post from multiple blogs on your account
- Edit, delete your posts that are already live
- Add tags, and a custom URL to posts
- Publish now, as a draft, or to your queue
- Easily insert links into posts without knowing HTML
- Built-in browser for viewing links in posts
- Gesture support, swipe left/right to switch between posts
- And much much more!
- Added 'Email Link' as a sharing option
- Fixed issue where users with symbols in their password couldn't view their dashboard
- Other minor enhancements