REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
RainAlarm's goal is to provide you with the easiest possible tool for finding out whether it is going to rain in you location.
These are RainAlarm's main features:
- Simplicity: Just run the App and RainAlarm will do the rest.
- Images: RainAlarm shows your location in a map along with the last sequence of rain radar images from the available rain radar providers.
- Notifications: RainAlarm alerts you about rain approaching your location (distance, size and strength).
RainAlarm Extended extra features are:
- Choose rain radar images provider if your location has more than one available.
- Enable/Disable rain notifications.
- Location update when App appears in foreground.
- Set manual location by choosing a city from a predefined set.
- No ads.
Locations within (or close to) the borders of these countries are supported:
- Spain (Canary Islands not yet supported but coming soon)
- Puerto Rico
Please, feel free to follow @rainalarm on Twitter to receive news and updates on future features and to send your feedback so we can work on a better product.
- Added scrolling feature.
- Added animation disabling feature for situations where data connection is slow.
- Improved memory usage.
- Minor changes in Edit menu.