REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
FitFu is a real easy way to get fitter with your iPhone or iPod Touch
★ MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS - Now the whole family can get active the easy way - from one device! Get additional user accounts through in-app purchases!
★ WE LOVE FEEDBACK - Email us your questions, bugs and ideas at feedback[at]fitfu[dot]com - we're very friendly :)
FitFu is not intended for the the iPad (as you might guess) and is not compatible with the 8GB "3rd generation" iPod Touch - please check the system requirements before installing.
We've put a lot of love into making FitFu the best fitness app around, and our users are feeling it;
"You guys are awesome. Youve no idea what a difference u have made to my life"
"The design, colours, animations are just beautiful"
- FitFu user
"I've tried a bunch of the work out apps and this is buy far the best of the bunch"
- itunes review
Also featured on TechCrunch.com, CultofMac.com, TheNextWeb.com. NHS.uk....
3 core principles of Fu - perserverance, progress and being friendly.
★ Motion Detection - Counts Your Reps Aloud!
FitFu uses the accelerometer along with some software magic to track your exercise movement and count the reps out loud - just like an instructor!
★ 8 Simple Exercises
Version 1.3 supports 8 exercises (knee pushups, crunches, squats, pushups, bridges, dips, pullups and jack knives) - more to come!
★ Social Network Keeps You Motivated
The FitFu social network enables and encourages you and your friends to keep each other active easily. Claim points each day from active friends and congratulate each other on great workouts!
★ Short Short Simple Exercises That Work
Keeping moving throughout the day is key to your health - The World Health Organization, Surgeon General (US) and NHS (UK) all recommend against long periods of sitting down. FitFu helps you stay active easily!
★ Use It Anywhere, Anytime!
Use FitFu in your home infront of the TV, at the park, in a waiting room, at the office - anywhere you've got enough space to exercise safely
★ Points and Level Ups
FitFu rewards you points the more active you are. Get bonus points for each time you achieve a Personal Best. Level up and unlock more exercises!
★ Get To The Action Quickly
No need to go home and wait for your console to start up - carry your trainer in your pocket wherever you go!
★ Activity Level
See at a glance how active you and your friends are being. Activity Level getting low? Time for some action!
★ Contains Strapless Exercises
Don't have a sports armband yet? No problem - squats, crunches, bridges and jack knives work just fine without one - either hold the device or put it in a suitable pants pocket. For the others you can either make your own or get yourself a top armband like the Marware Sportshell Convertible - detailed info in the app.
Now you're ready to see a more active 2011, what are you waiting for - download FitFu NOW for yourself or a friend :D
CHANGES IN v1.3:
New feature: Multiple user accounts!
- You can now buy additional user accounts (e.g. for other members of your family) by pressing the avatar button top right.
- Lots of performance enhancements
- Various user interface fixes
- Alerts should not go off during use of the motion engine
- Notifications view should be faster now
- Disabled autocorrect when picking a username
- Motion engine now cancels properly again (v1.2 made it possible to not cancel the motion engine, which caused a number of issues)
- Fix a number of minor networking issues
- Various copy mods
- Video glitch fixes (e.g. where the iPhone's Media Server crashes)
- Removed a sync loop
- Various CoreData crashes fixed
CHANGES IN v1.2:
- In-App Purchases for unlocking existing exercises earlier
- Add a delay after selecting your mounting option before "stop squirming" starts!
- Improve user interface when signing up (especially for left handed people)
- Minor UI improvements
- Push notifications no longer displayed in-app - prevents some lock ups
- A few data consistency improvements (should reduce crashes)
- Fix issues with certain characters in board posts.
- Fix failures from some API requests
- Fixed some Facebook related crashes and graphical glitches
- Fixed some issues with profile reloading
- Fixed some interface issues with FitFu sign in
- Fix the "a few seconds ago" bug for older posts/events
- Fix some issues relating to avatars