REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
QuickShot with Dropbox
QuickShot simplifies the process of uploading photos to Dropbox. Every picture you take is immediately uploaded to without the need for any additional actions. It has all the familiar camera features found in other apps, plus a few not found anywhere else. Queue multiple photos, upload photos in the background, and access all of the standard camera functionality from QuickShot's simple interface.
What people think:
"QuickShot is a nice little app to have if you would prefer to have your photos uploaded instantly to the cloud." - appadvice
"Quickshot lets you upload photos to Dropbox but it does this with a polished interface and by completely working in the background" - macstories
- Select and upload multiple photos from your photo library
- Uploads continue even after the app is closed
- Configure flash modes, capture quality, geotagging, and upload path
- All uploads preserve image metadata
- Access both front and back cameras
- Tap to set focus and exposure
- Optionally require confirmation before uploading a photo
- Since items in the Photo Library may contain location information, iOS requires Location Services to be enabled to access it
- iOS 4.1 or higher is required
- Make sure Orientation Lock is off to allow landscape photos
- Video support is comming!
Fixed camera behavior on iPad 2