NSFe, SPC, VGM, or an archive containing GBS+M3U playlist are required for individual track titles and durations.
- Browse by Console, Album, Artist, Song, Company and Year!
- Search Song, Album, Artist or Company names!
- Create custom playlists!
- Like your favorite tracks!
- Repeat all, infinite loop and shuffle!
For more information about adding new music using iTunes File Sharing please see:
BRAND NEW FEATURES
- Super NES and Genesis support! (Supports .spc, .vgm and .vgz in the following archive formts: .rar, .rsn, .zip and .7z)
- Embedded .m3u playlist support!
- Use NoiseES to open all supported file formats from Safari and Mail!
- New Super Noise and Mega Nemesis player faceplates!
- Smart enough to extract non-collection formats and double-compressed collection formats!
- Automatically imports Horror Vacui 2 and The Last Rocket soundtracks on initial launch for a better first run experience!
- Better about sharing audio output with other apps (resigns background audio when paused or stopped).
- Sites that use the Content-Disposition: attachment; header to force download prevent Safari from allowing you to open supported NoiseES formats. (Filed rdar://9929628)
- "Open in" Safari widget is ginormous (iOS-level bug?)
- May crash after library update if playing while updating.
- .rar/.rsn import slowly but their extracted data is cached so it's only a one-time hit.