REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
BusyToDo - To Do List syncs with iCal and MobileMe
BusyToDo is a simple, elegant To Do list manager for iOS that syncs tasks with iCal and BusyCal wirelessly through MobileMe or Snow Leopard CalDAV Server. Syncing is automatic and happens in real-time as you make changes on your Mac or iOS device.
If you manage tasks in iCal or BusyCal, and sync with MobileMe or Snow Leopard CalDAV Server, BusyToDo is the ideal mobile companion.
• Tasks may include a Due Date, Priority, Location, URL, Notes, and Alarms.
• Create repeating tasks (works best when syncing with BusyCal on Mac OS X).
• Sort tasks by Date, Priority, Calendar or Title.
• Filter tasks by Date, Priority or Calendar.
• Display alarms as local notifications.
• Sync tasks with iCal, BusyCal, and other iOS devices.
• Automatic synchronization with MobileMe or iCal Server.
• iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 4.1 or later.
• MobileMe account or Snow Leopard CalDAV Server.
• Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later and iCal or BusyCal.
New in Version 1.5.1:
• Fixed crashes and redraw bugs that would occur under low memory conditions.
New in Version 1.5:
• Universal app designed for both iPad and iPhone.
• Added ability to filter To Dos by Date, Priority and Calendar.
• Localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese and Korean.