REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Bridge Call Dialer
Bridge Call Dialer enables you to join a bridge conference call with only couple of taps. The App constructs the long sequence of digits required to access the bridge call, based on a calendar invite. It is perfect for the corporate employee who needs to call into many different conferences through the day.
How does it work:
Open Bridge Call Dialer to see the coming up invite. Tap the bridge number and passwords (in the title, location or notes fields) and click the CALL button. That’s it!
The bridge number and the pause, #, and * keys that are required before and after the password, can be set as default or quickly changed on the fly.
Additional available actions:
- scroll through the day’s (or select another day) events
- view event details from within the App (you can also edit and delete the event)
- email the event organizer, or all participants (this is an outlook like reply / reply to all function)
- paste text contains the bridge info from the clipboard (if the info is not in a calendar invite)
In the setting page you can set the following:
- choose a default bridge number
- set the default control keys
- set the first field that is in focus (if you mostly use the same bridge number, you will want to set the default field to be the passcode. Otherwise set it to be the bridge number)
- enable a field to accept a third sequence (security code or leader code)
- choose what calendars to use
Important note: Apple does not allow for 3rd party Apps to send the # and * keys (pauses are OK) to the phone App. If you are using these keys, the phone App will not start. Two overcome this limitation, the app will copy the sequence to the clipboard. So you can paste the full number into the dialer. Another option is to use Bridge Call Dialer to create the sequence up to the first special key, and continue manually with the # / * and whatever follows it.
Bridge call dialer is also available for Palm Pre/Pixi.
1. Now the third row (security code) can be toggled on/off on the main view.
2. Bug fixes:
- Dial number override default setting at first run - fixed.
- Reset button retrieve new events, but does not reset the dial fields to their defaults. - fixed.