REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
SQUISH THEM ALL... WITH A BALL!
Zombies have invaded a quiet suburban neighborhood and the only thing that can stop them is a giant metal ball, the latest invention from the crazy professor’s garage!
Tilt your device to control the ball movement and roll over waves of zombies before they break into your neighbors' houses and eat their brains.
When rolling over zombies just doesn’t cut it anymore, use powerful gadgets from the professor's lab. Unlock them and take terror back to zombies!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Zombie Ball is very simple yet addicting." - AppAdvice.com
"It’s a different sort of Zombie slaying game and I actually recommend it." - Paranerds.com
"Zombie pancakes anyone?" - BulletproofPixel.com
- over 40 levels of zombie squishing frenzy
- 3 different game modes; arcade, survival and timed
- 10 unlockable gadgets (shotgun, mine, laser and others)
- 18 unlockable skins
- 4 unique audio tracks
- online leaderboards via Game Center and OpenFeint!
- more to come in updates, which are already on the way!
Note! Visit the support site to see the trailer and to send us comments and suggestions; we are not able to respond to customer reviews nor efficiently monitor them.
Web site: http://j.mp/zombieball
What's new in 1.3.1?
- Fixed iOS 3.1.3 compatibility
What's new in 1.3.0?
- New game icon
- One-tap installation of gadgets in Ball Lab
- Gadgets from previous level are now memorized in Ball Lab
- Gameplay is significantly easier due to ball tweaks
- Survival levels are slightly more difficult
- Various tutorial screens
- Help in Ball Lab
- Updated appearance of locked gadgets with lock-badge
- Autorotation bugfixes
- Button bugfixes
- Loading screen is now displayed on iPod Touch 2G
- Small graphical modifications