REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Get Reminded -- ToDo list that let's you put things off
**FEATURED AS "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" BY APPLE**
Are you forgetful?
Do you always need someone to remind you to do something?
Well then this application is for you. "Get Reminded" does exactly what it states, it reminds you to do things that may slip your mind. For instance:
"Remind me to take out the trash" or how about
"Remind me to get the mail".
That's not all though, remind yourself to watch your favorite TV shows, sports events, or just about ANYTHING that you might need that extra nudge to remind you about from your busy day.
* "Quick Reminder" that allows you to setup a reminder with just two taps.
* "New Reminder" that allows you to go into detail with exactly what time you'd like the reminder to be and if you'd like the reminder to repeat (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
-- Repeated intervals are perfect for anniversaries or some daily duties that you may forget.
* Once a reminder has been sent you can easily reschedule that reminder or create one that is similar just incase you're not quite able to do the task at that moment.
-- For instance, your reminder asks you to get the mail, but you're not home you can easily set it to remind you again in 30 minutes when you may be able to get it.
* Even after a reminder is sent there is a log of every single reminder you have scheduled in the "All Notifications" section. Just incase you want to reschedule one later on or just look through your old notifications.
-- To access the "All Notifications" section either pull down the table of notifications and release or press the "Folder" button on the top right.
* Retina display graphics and a beautiful easy to use user interface that'll have you reminding yourself to do things you don't even need a reminder for.
* Last but not least you can choose between two themes! A "white" theme and a "dark" theme that is the default. Both of which are retina.
If you have any suggestions or have any complains please do not hesitate to let me know. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on twitter at @shabzcohelp
****EXPECT MANY MORE UPDATES****
-- Already working on adding countdown timers and (maybe) an alarm clock option.
- You can now add additional notes to your reminders that you can look at later on.
- These additional notes are perfect for grocery lists or little notes that will help you jog your memory later on about something.
☆New Tones for Reminders/Countdowns☆
- Choose from many tones in Settings.
- Ringtones chosen from Settings becomes your Default
☆ Countdowns ☆
- You can now add a countdown. Countdowns are perfect for naps or for anything else you can think of.
- You can choose from different tones that should play after the countdown finishes. This includes **annoying** alarm sounds that'll surely wake you up.
- You don't have to have the app open for the countdowns to fire. You will still hear the alarm.
- Upcoming Reminders are now better organized.
**NEW REMINDERS WILL FOLLOW ORGANIZATION (not previous ones that were created before the update)**
- All repeating reminders will be grouped together. All one-time alerts will be together. All countdowns and all reminders that have additional notes will be grouped together.
☆Various Bug fixes☆
Thanks to all the beta testers
If you need any help or suggestions you can email me at email@example.com
or find me on Twitter: @shabzcohelp