REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
The Philippines' first true 3d iPhone game!
In Zombie Fields, you are one of two heroes, a brother and sister named Xander Creed and Vera Creed. Both are mercenaries living in a world overrun by zombies and various other types of undead creatures. They used to fight for money, now they fight for simple survival.
In an intense battle for survival, you have to fight your way through an endless horde of creatures intent on killing you. Fight them with various weapons like pistols, rifles, shotguns, grenades, Molotov cocktails and many others. Aim well, shoot straight, conserve your ammo and never ever let yourself be boxed in.
• Choose between a male (Xander Creed) and female hero (Vera Creed)
• Have 2 modes of play: Assault & Survival
• Three (3) Levels of Difficulty: Easy, Normal and Hard
• Option to control what types of zombies you will encounter in Survival Mode in various combinations.
• Play in 12 unique maps, from the very simple to the complex. Get free new maps with updates.
• Play in two kinds of settings: Day & Night
• Exciting and unique gameplay with Night Mode wherein you see only where your tactical light shines.
• Use up to 10 various weapons including semi-auto pistol, magnum revolver, 2 assault rifles, a sub-machine gun, a pump action shotgun, fragmentation grenades, Molotov cocktails and mines. Free new weapons with updates to come.
• Fight many variants of zombies and undead: Normal Zombie, Lungers, 3 types of Spewers, 3 types of Bloaters, and a Brute.
• View Top Scores for every category based on a combination of Game Type (Assault or Survival, Difficulty (Easy, Normal, Hard), by Score and by Time.
• Regular Updates: Expect regular updates to bring you new maps, items and weapons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Background Info & Support
Zombie Fields is Dreamlords Digital’s first commercial game release and it is also the first Filipino owned and created IPhone/Ipad game to be released internationally through iTunes. Proudly Philippine Made!