As the president John Fitzgerald Kennedy, at the dawn of October 16, 1962 you are warned that launching pads for sending nuclear missiles on U.S. soil are being deployed. It is your duty to do everything to prevent this from happening, through diplomacy, negotiation or force!
Cuba's Days tell the story of Cuban missile crisis from its origin to its end, but you get to rewrite history! Using simple decisions you will have opportunities to stop or not a nuclear Apocalypse.
Can you do better than John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
Cuba's days is not just an interactive adventure. It also:
- An original concept which combine reflection, cold blood and intuition
- Become President of the United States of America by controlling JFK and try to
- Protect your nation!
- 18 different endings to discover!
- An historical approach that takes you into one of the most dangerous crises in the history of mankind
- A complex tree of choice making each game different
- Gameplay extremely intuitive and easy to grip for everyone
Now you can prevent the world from slipping into a nuclear Apocalypse!
More than a game, Cuba's Days is primarily a unique immersive experience, supported by a historical approach.
Many updates to come:
- Musics and sounds
- Retina Display support
- Complete rewriting of all the texts in the game as well as new dialogues
- New score system
- Game balance has been redesigned
- We added a 18th ending!
- New doomsday clock
- A secret message awaits in the trophy room!
- The trophy room now display your high-score
- A new informations screen
- Some bug fixes