REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Do it (Tomorrow) HD
Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It Tomorrow lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow. Party today, do tasks tomorrow!
★★ Universal HD App ★★
This HD version works on your iPhone and iPad, with cloud synchronization of your todos.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Designed for iOS4.2 capabilities
* Designed for 3G, iPad and iPhone 4 retina screens.
Special new features and settings, suggested by our fans:
★ Sync your Todos! (Free syncing and backup)
★ Reorder your existing todos.
★ Edit todos in-place.
★ Very Special iPad landscape and portrait modes
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync, Badge and Font settings in the iOS Settings App.
To setup Sync of your tasks:
1. Open the Settings App > TomorrowHD
2. Enter your email and password (any email address, but must be the same on both!).
2. When you next open your App, it will sync your tasks with the cloud!
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Corrected some various small issues based on feedback from our first release.
A big change to how Sync works. If you enable Sync, it will now sync between your iPad and iPhone more frequently.
Note: if you try and make edits to a task on an iPad and an iPhone at the same time: make sure your clock is showing the same time on both.