REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Update problem? Please reinstall game! (Sorry for that)
...or wait for next update - (1.21 sent to Apple)!
** Featured as What's Hot in Sweden, New & Noteworthy on the App Store in United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland and Germany! ** Over 200 levels!
The cutest sheep in the world are lost and the owner misses her beloved ones! Its up to you to guide the sheep with logic, digging and crafting...
Fun for all, from young to old! To save all those cute sheep, you need to think really hard in the tougher levels. In the beginning there are 60 tutorial levels (even the smallest kids loves those) and there are over 200 levels for you to solve. Its a perfect game when you have time to kill.
Woolcraft survival guide:
- dig and guide the sheep
- look for stones to craft a bridge
- plant seeds and watch them grow to delicious sheep food
- understand Mr Mole and use him well...
The sheep will all keep going in the same direction that you decide.
They only stops when they:
- reach the end of screen
- come to the end of the playing area in the specific level
- come to a removed block of grass
- find something to eat
- have a another sheep in front of them
They will die (oh-nooo) if they:
- hit the water
- are forced to stand on the same block with another sheep
There is no time limits in the game and you can retry the levels over and over again.
Do you think you are smarter than a friend? Design your own level and challenge your friend!!
- OpenFeint with Achievements and Leaderboard
- The Black Sheep, some Oil and the Blocker
- All levels from The Woold can be rated
- New fresh levels with The Black Sheep
- Updated menu: Main, Tutorial and Woold*
- * Over 1000 user created levels - all playable!
- Updated Level Editor