REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
BarMax MPRE Pro
BarMax for iPad: MPRE Pro Edition.
** This app contains all the features of BarMax MPRE for iPad PLUS MPRE Online Practice Exam 1. The MPRE Online Practice Exam 1 is a 60-question, annotated practice exam, licensed from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). You will receive feedback on your answers in the form of explanations drafted by the experts who write questions for the MPRE. This exam retails for $35.00 in the NCBE Online Store. **
The days of being forced to sign-up for an overpriced bar review course just so you can study for the MPRE are officially over. With BarMax MPRE, you get everything you need to pass the MPRE for free. No strings attached.
For FULL bar exam preparation for the California or New York bar exam on all 12 topics, search for BarMax CA or BarMax NY in the App Store and download the full version for only $999 (one fourth the cost of other courses). This is a complete solution with a welcome packet of electronic materials for your computer and a print packet with hard copy study aids.
Created by Harvard-educated lawyers, BarMax MPRE is a complete solution and the most thorough yet flexible way to study for the MPRE exam. Listen to audio lectures right on your iPad wherever you are. Practice real MPRE questions or review flashcards on the go. With BarMax, your life will no longer revolve around your MPRE prep course. Instead, your MPRE prep will revolve around you.
We offer all of this for free. We are using the revolutionary technology behind the iPad to enable bar prep at a much better price, and to teach students in a much better way.
BarMax’s Advisory Board includes (oversees content):
- Charles Nesson, J.D. Professor, Harvard Law School. Founder, Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society.
- Paul Pelosi, Jr. Esq. NASA. JD/MBA Georgetown University.
- Christopher Blazejewski, Esq. Sherin and Lodgen LLP. JD, Harvard University.
- Dr. Alan J. Lipman, Ph.D., J.D. Director, Washington Legal Psychological Consulting, served as Professor, Georgetown University.
- Michael Allen, Esq. President, Lateral Link. JD, Harvard University.
BarMax MPRE includes:
- Outline & audio lecture
- Email support (live contact with Harvard Law School Alumni)
- Outline available in PDF format (email email@example.com for PDF outline)
- MPRE Online Practice Exam 1 - 60 MPRE questions with explanations
- 174 REAL practice MPRE questions from previous exams
- Over 100 flashcards categorized by subject
- Lifetime access to the app and course materials
- Review includes: Regulation of the Legal Profession, The Client-Lawyer Relationship, Conflicts of Interests & the Duty of Loyalty, Client Confidentiality, Duty of Competence, Litigation and Other Forms of Advocacy, Communications with Persons Other than Clients, Different Roles of the Lawyer, Safekeeping Funds and Other Property, Communications About Legal Services, Lawyers’ Duties to the Public and the Legal System and Judicial Conduct