REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
City of Secrets
"… on the level of a Pixar film … High praise for a game on iOS, but it is that good." - GamingBits
"Out of the blue, Aidem Media have delivered one of the best adventure games I’ve ever seen on the iDevice" - TouchMyApps
"City of Secrets is utterly impressive with its polished presentation, fluid 3D animations, and full voiceovers." - iPadModo
Want to see my Mole? If you're tired of hammering bird brains against the wall, go underground in the tap adventure game, City of Secrets. Requires logic and puzzle solving skills so turn your brain back on and prove you know your head from a Mole in the ground.
Enter a brilliant high definition world of revolution, mystery, and adventure as you pull together the clues and solve puzzles to uncover the sinister plot. Get it on the iPad and Mac for the vivid big screen impact.
The hero's – Rex, the dog, and Mr. Moles - well of course - the mole, can't save Poco Pane without you.
City of Secrets is a classical point and click adventure game presented with beautiful hand drawn art, layered backgrounds and a 3D character cast, fully spoken throughout.
Over 1 million games sold. Rex and Mr. Moles have been on adventures across Europe for many years and are making their debut globally on iOS. We love to entertain and are confident that aideMMedia is one palindrome you will instantly love.
The game can be tougher than your college entrance exam and it isn’t clear yet if you will need help from your friends or some little kid to solve the sinister plot.
There are several methods in the game to point players in the right direction such as a notebook containing a list of completed and 'to-do' tasks - and a hint system giving a written clue for the next most important task if you really get stuck.
Better than an IQ test, challenge your friends to see who can solve the sinister plot first. Good luck.
Please contact us at support@aideMMedia.com if you get stuck or with any issues.
It's time for a revolution!
* Brightness can be adjusted in your device 'Settings' if necessary.
* If your device won't tilt to sort the trash, make sure the screen orientation is not locked.
* Requires iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 3 ( 16 GB and above ), or iPod touch 4.
Long live the revolution!
Mr. Moles is grateful that someone told him a few of the scenes were too dim. You see for him it was plenty bright.
Also in this update:
* Hints are upgraded to be a little more helpful … but not too much.
* Bugs - moles don't like bugs. So they were all removed. The snake is happy because his ulcers are better and a certain celebrity can finally be rescued in all cases.
* Sorting the trash is less complex and if you locked the screen orientation it will still work.