REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPad.
Requires iOS 3.2 or later
CHAOS RINGS Ω for iPad
• Voice acting from top quality talent will also be added in a free update(Japanese voice) .
The latest version of Chaos Rings, the smash-hit number 1 selling game in 15 countries, comes to iPad!
The iPad version supports 1024x768px HD resolutions. Experience beautiful graphics, detailed backgrounds, intricate character expressions, and intense battle scenes on the iPad's large screen.
Chaos Rings Omega is the latest installment in the globally successful Chaos Rings RPG series. Players can enjoy gorgeous 3D graphics, smooth animations, classic RPG game play, a refined user interface and a rich story linked with the previously released Chaos Rings on their iPad.
The story is based on the Arc Arena life-or-death tournament. This fight to the death takes places on Earth, 10,000 years before the events of the previous game. As the youthful and daring Veig, the player experiences first-hand battles connected to the previous game, the tragedies that arose because of them and a wondrous story that spans 10,000 years.
The content will appeal both to fans of the previous title and to those jumping into the series for the first time.
• A story linked to the previous title, Chaos Rings.
• Beautiful graphics and smoothly animated 3D characters.
• Refined gameplay and battle system.
• Free monthly content updates.
• Voice acting from top quality talent will also be added in a free update.
Schedule of upcoming updates (all free):
• Breaking the Limit 1 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): June 2011
• Breaking the Limit 2 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): July 2011
• Character voices added(Japanese voice) : August 2011
• Breaking the Limit 3 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): September 2011
• Breaking the Limit 4 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): October 2011
• Breaking the Limit 5 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): November 2011
• Breaking the Limit 6 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): December 2011
-The level cap for the bonus content has been increased to 110.
-Added hidden boss.
-Added two Piu-Piu collections.
-Added weapons which can be looted from enemies of level 100+.
-Added treasure chests to dungeons.