REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
Junk Jack is a 2D sandbox game where you can explore, build your home and survive in random procedurally generated worlds full of treasures and hidden secrets.
This is just the beginning!
We have many planned updates (quests, cooking, and a fully working farming system!) and many others will come!
Join our forum (http://forum.pixbits.com) and help us to improve our game, and share your creations!
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* critters and enemies to fight
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of strange treasures
* more than 400 treasures
* more than 130 crafts
* more than 90 different materials for your buildings
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
We would like to thank Notch! He developed our bigger indie brother Minecraft, without him this game would not exist.