REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
In sale to celebrate version 4.0 !
TouchPlot is a powerful grapher with a long list of features :
- formula editor with custom keyboards along with prettyprint display of the formula being entered. Since version 4.0, an alternative algebraic formula editor is provided, and the learning curve is now much lower.
- symbolic differentiation
- numeric integration with graphical display
- user-defined, easy to manage, libraries of functions
- representative curves of functions with a focus on accuracy and speed, with several modes for inspection (zeros, extrema, intersection and values, definite integration)
- calculation of first terms of iterative sequences, and graphical representation of them
- parametric curves in cartesian and polar coordinates
- (numerical) solutions of ordinary differential equations (first and second order) with vector fields
- user defined constants with sliders to observe how a curve is changed by a parameter, or to adjust initial conditions of a differential equation particular solution...
- logarithmic scales if needed, adjustable separately for horizontal and vertical axis.
- drawing of equations, inequations solutions, contourplots, gradient fields, and 3d-plotting of surfaces with equation z=F(x,y).
See the website for documentation, tutorials and activities, videos.
P.S. : here's a hint for those who don't know : you can get a screenshot of the current view by pressing home+lock buttons.
P.P.S. : if despite the embedded documentation and the tutorials on the website you encounter a difficulty, you can get support through email. The adress is very easy to be found in the website as well as in the embedded documentation. (See About section).
Bug fix release