REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Track the following all in one app: AEROBIC EXERCISES, VITAL STATISTICS, STRENGTH TRAINING
Includes running, biking, heart rate, blood pressure, weight, and many more aspects of health and fitness.
A single great app to track and visualize many aspects of strength training, aerobic exercise, and vital statistics. No need to buy several apps to track the many aspects of health and fitness.
As information is recorded over time you can see detailed graphs to understand trends.
You can email the information in a format that can be read by the popular spread sheet applications.
Since this information may be very important to you, you can back it up to your computer is connected to the same wireless system as your iPhone/iPod. No more relying on iTunes to backup your data.
Track Aerobic Activities:
- Several aerobic activities are set up by default.
- If the activity you want to track is not in the default list then you can create your own.
- Each activity can have over 40 attributes. You get to choose them (speed, distance, calories, heart rate, notes, etc).
Track Strength Training:
- Several strength training exercises are set up by default.
- If the exercise you want to track is not in the default list then you can create your own.
- Each exercise tracks notes, number of sets, and for each set, you can track weight, reps, and rest time.
Track Vital Statistics:
- BMI (automatically calculated for you)
- Body fat
- Blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure)
- Resting heart rate
- Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total, & triglycerides)
- Blood sugar (including hemoglobin A1c)
- Calories consumed
- Fat consumed
- Body temperature
- Which each stat you can also record simple notes.
- Each person can have their own profile including name, age, height, & gender, with ideal weight calculated for you.
- Sophisticated graphing containing averages and totals. Trends are based on week, month, year, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days, or all. You can graph two details together for a direct comparison.
- Supports both english and metric system.
- International character support for any text typed in.
To see all the details of this app, view the complete Users Guide on the website at www.senygma.com/FitFanatic.html.