REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
One of Apple's All-Time Top 20 Apps, Smule’s Ocarina turns your iPhone into an ancient flute. With no musical training required, you'll blow away your friends and family with your new talent.
"If everyone had the Ocarina app there would be no more wars" - David Pogue
"One of the most original entertainment programs to emerge from the App Store" - Wall Street Journal
"Ocarina is one of the most magical programs I've ever seen" - NY Times
Sensitive to your breath, touch and movements, Ocarina is more versatile than an actual flute:
• Blow air into your mic to create music
• Touch combinations of holes to play notes
• Tilt to change vibrato rate and depth
• Advanced users can change keys and modes, including C-Major and Zeldarian mode
With Ocarina, you can also hear people learning to play around the world:
• Listen in on Ocarina players all over the world just by tapping the globe icon
• Rate your favorite performances
• Name your Ocarina so others can listen to you play
• Share your favorite performances with family and friends via e-mail
• Record and archive your favorite performances on your own “My Ocarina” web page
Ocarina fans from all over the world have posted hundreds of free easy–to-read scores for popular songs. Just go to http://ocarina.smule.com and click on 'Songbook'.
Theme from Zelda
Theme from Harry Potter
My Heart Will Go On
Mario Brothers Theme
Watch some great (and not so great) Ocarina performances on YouTube: www.youtube.com/smuleage
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/smule
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/smule
Try other Smule apps:
iPad: Magic Fiddle, Magic Piano & Glee Karaoke
iPhone/iPod: I Am T-Pain, Glee Karaoke, Leaf Trombone, Sonic Lighter & Zephyr
- Minor bug fixes