REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later.
Normally $2.99, on sale for a limited time! Pano for iPhone is an award-winning app that lets you take beautiful, seamless panoramic photos straight from your phone, no other software necessary. Selected by Apple as one of the "Best Apps of 2009", Pano has gotten rave reviews from tens of thousands of users around the world!
Note: Pano is for iPhone only.
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panoramas save directly to your camera roll
- Final resolution of up to 6800x800
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
Be sure to check out our Flickr group to see what people around the world are doing with Pano:
What the reviewers are saying:
- MacWorld (4.5/5 stars): "Pano is an amazing app for creating on-the-spot panoramic photos without the need of desktop software to stitch the photos together." -- Tom Hesser.
- Webmonkey: "...Pano, a new app for the iPhone, makes taking extreme wide-angle panoramic photographs a total breeze." -- Michael Calore.
- iJustine -- "I just want to Pano everything! .. The interface is extremely easy...It works amazing..."
- Wired: "Pretty neat -- and a creative way to pass time with your iPhone. The panoramas look quite good considering the iPhone's meager 2-megapixel camera, wouldn't ya say?" -- Brian X. Chen.
- Selected by Apple as one of their "Best Apps of 2009"
- Awarded "Best Photography App" in Best App Ever Awards.
- Awarded a Top Pick in O'Reilly's "Best iPhone Apps"
- Selected by iLounge as one of their "100 Essential iPhone Apps"
We made a little mistake in some of the image scaling code in 4.0. It's fixed in this tiny update.