REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1 or later
*** Selected by Apple for the App Store Hall of Fame ***
ColorSplash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes ColorSplash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Video tutorials explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
- bug fixes
- Using Twitter's new image hosting service instead of TwitPic.
- Using the new iOS 5 Tweet interface for posting to Twitter.
- Saved sessions now take up less space on your device.
- The new "Send to app" feature (using PhotoAppLink) is enabled for all users. It makes it easier to use ColorSplash in combination with other photo apps.