REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
Check out our new game that was just released - OMG Pirates!
And as always, thanks to all you zombie-slayers out there for making Zombieville USA one of the biggest hits on the app store! Haven't picked it up yet? Wait no longer! Join over a half million other players and experience one of the iPhone's must-have games!
For the latest on what we're up to, you can follow MikaMobile on Twitter! http://twitter.com/MikaMobile
Welcome to Zombieville USA!
When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there's only one thing left to do - go through their pockets and look for loose change! As the lone survivor of a zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to battle legions of the undead in a never ending fight for survival! How long can you hold out? Scrounge for cash and ammunition, and buy up to 15 upgradeable weapons as your inevitable doom closes in around you...
Zombieville USA combines the timeless appeal of classic arcade games with stunning graphics you have to see to believe.
- Defend yourself with 15 different weapons, from shotguns to chainsaws, even rockets, katanas and flamethrowers!
- Deceptively simple gameplay, with more depth than meets the eye. Manage your cash and ammo carefully, or become zombie chow!
- Be amazed by some of the most spectacular graphics and animation ever seen on a phone!
- Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play.
- Conveniently auto-saves your progress after each level - play at your own pace!
Be sure to check out the eye-popping trailer at www.zombievilleusa.com!
With the completion of our new game, OMG Pirates!, we've returned to Zombieville to add more fun, FREE features to our fans! Hope you enjoy. =^.^=
- New Characters! You can now play as one of 7 unique characters, and each applies a slight change to the gameplay by having various health, power, movement speeds, rates of money accrual, and more.
- Level Selection! There are now milestones every few levels throughout the game which you can return to after you've reached them once on a given difficulty. For example, if your record on normal mode was level 13, you can now start over at level 10 if you choose, starting with an appropriate amount of weaponry.
- You can now individually disable the sound effects and music from the options menu.