REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.1 or later
Card Shark Collection™ (Deluxe)
Card Shark includes a diverse and growing collection of solitaire and traditional card games. Card Shark is iPad and retina display compatible, and features the ability to install custom tables, card backs, and even card fronts.
Supported games include: Klondike (Classic Solitaire), FreeCell, Canfield, Basic Rummy, Gin Rummy, Rummy 500, Spider Solitaire, Beleaguered Castle, Spiderette, Hearts, Memory Match (Concentration), Speed Match, Calculation, Forty Thieves, Euchre (US), Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better Draw Poker, Aces Up, Spades (non-partnership variant), Limit Texas Hold 'Em, Speed, Batsford Solitaire, Josephine, Red & Black, Sea Towers, Crazy Eights, Tripeak, Golf, Eagle Wing, Pyramid, Old Maid, War, Go Fish, 13 Packs (aka Grandma's Game), Royal Cotillion, Blackjack (21), Royal Parade, Thieves of Egypt, Scorpion, Montana, Canfield, Clock Solitaire, Kings Corner, Russian Cell, Yukon, I Doubt It, Four Season, Crescent, Canasta. 56 games and counting!
Card Shark combines a silky smooth 3d presentation with tasteful animation, sounds, and an elegant drag-drop interface that has been lovingly fine-tuned for the touch screen. Touches and drag targets are forgiving, and piles are automatically split following completed gestures. Touch foundation piles to automatically complete a game.
Why clutter your device with separate card games, when you can stock it with a quality collection that continues to be expanded and improved regularly based on user requests?
- layouts for left/right handed stock placement
- infinite undo/redo supported in all solitaire variants
- optional auto flip reveal of cards
- tap foundation to autoplay cards
- does not interfere with itunes background music
- sloppy or neat piles
- automatically saved/resumed games & statistics
- multiple cards fronts and backs, with ability to install new ones from your photo library or the support site
- multiple tables including classic felt, sky, and wood
An online FAQ is available through the in-game help system. This answers common questions about the supported games and offers a sneak peak at features and new games slated for the next update. Card Shark also includes a handy contact author button that makes it easy to submit requests.
"Out of all of the solitaire type card games I have tried, this one is by far the best I have come across in quite a long while." - www.geardiary.com
- Lots of fixes/tweaks for Canasta - many thanks to users who emailed feedback for this recently added game!
- Improvements for Blackjack, Gin Rummy.
- Added support for a new user-contributed card deck (thanks Jorge!)