REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
The original iPhone Neuralyzer!!
Ever find yourself in a compromising situation and wished you could make someone forget something? Well, now you can with iForget!
Inspired by the movie, Men In Black, iForget is a neuralyzer, which uses a flash of bright light to induce retrograde amnesia on your subject — a brainwashing technique used to create a false memory, often popularized by science fiction films and novels. iForget comes complete with realistic sound effects.
It is highly recommend that you shield yourself from the effects of iForget by wearing a pair of dark sunglasses when in use.
1. Turn on iForget and select duration of retrograde amnesia.
2. Place sunglasses over eyes and press red button.
3. Turn screen towards your subject and encourage them to look directly at the red light.
4. Wait for the flash and audible burst.
5. Describe a false memory to your subject to replace his or her original memory.
DISCLAIMER: ALWAYS NEURALYZE RESPONSIBLY. SUNGLASSES ARE RECOMMENDED WHEN IN USE. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
Improved sound effects.