REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application. It maintains past contacts in chronological order giving the user the ability to quickly add new and edit existing contacts. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports automatic name and QTH lookup via 3G or WLAN and supports exporting contacts via email as CSV, as ADIF over WLAN, to your favorite computer based logging program. You can also do bulk export directly to eQSL.cc. HamLog supports iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
* Contact Logging and search
* Export via email as CSV, ADIF, or eQSL.cc
* Import ADIF
* Automatic name/QTH resolution based on callsign
US Callsigns Only (Currently)
* Independent callsign look up tool
* Q signal list
* IARU Prefixes List
* DXCC Entities List
* US Band Plan
* QRZ Look Up via Web
* Latest DX Spots from DX Summit
* ADIF Export
* Grid Square tool using GPS
* Manual Grid Square Calculator given lat/long
* Bearing (and long path) calculation given two grid squares,
* WWV Propagation report
* Contest Calendar
* Wavelength Calculator
* UTC Clock
* PSKReporter.info search and map display
* DX Cluster - real time telnet access
* Grid to map - enter gridsquare and it will display it on a map
* Solar Data from N0NBH (www.hamqsl.com/solar)
* Part 97 - Full Text
The iPad supports both Landscape and Portrait orientations.
Please NOTE: This application is not meant to replace a more formal method of logging such as a computer based logging application or the classic paper method. It is more for quick logging while portable or mobile. Personally, I transfer all contacts to paper after coming back from field QRP fun.
Regarding IMPORTING: As of December 8, 2010, HamLog support importing ADIF files. Please visit http://n3wg.com/hamlog for an example of how to import.
I will happily respond to feedback, entertain feature requests, and answer questions directly, please contact me at the email address listed on n3wg.com or QRZ.
Please visit www.n3wg.com for a full set of screenshots.
* Phonetic alphabet tool
* Settings panel added - Open iPhone settings to see settings for HamLog
* Rapid Fire Mode - When enabled in settings, pressing save while adding a contact will not close the Add Contact screen, only clear necessary fields, focus the callsign field and update the time on.
- Hit Cancel to leave Add Contact mode, this doesn't turn off rapid fire mode.
* Big save button added to iPad UI