REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Poker Income Pro - Bankroll Tracker
Poker Income can help you win more in poker by answering these questions:
* What is my hourly rate for playing poker?
* Am I better at Texas Holdem, Black Jack or Omaha? Cash games or tournaments? Limit or No Limit?
* Do I make more money in Casinos or home games? Which casinos?
* Are there more fish on Friday or Saturday?
* Am I better at short handed or full table?
Poker Income is the first graphical HUD tracker with post flop for live poker in the world! You can take pictures and notes on your opponents and track games played against a particular player. You can easily track every hand you played in the past and your opponents' statistics such as VPIP, C-Bet, Check-Raise and Aggression Factor. You can profit from the history of their styles and tells, which gives you a huge edge over your opponents. You won't find this feature in other clones yet!
With Poker Income, you can
1. Find the most profitable games, opponents, time and locations
2. Quickly look up your opponents' styles, tells and even previous games you played with them
3. Track earnings and withdrawals
4. Improve your skills
5. Look at every possible angle of your games from charts
Other features include:
* Track all aspects of cash games and tournaments (game format, stake, location, time, profit, notes etc)
* Sift through all poker logs to find the most profitable game, opponents, time and location
* A timer for live games to conveniently track game hours, break-times, and rebuys
* Export data in a tab separated format to your favorite spreadsheet program
* Bankroll and withdrawal management
* Fully customizable: Texas Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Black Jack, Razz, HORSE and your own games!
Poker Income will turn beginners into winners, amateurs into professionals and professionals into superstars!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions/comments/ideas.
Chang Luo is a big fan of Chris Ferguson's discipline bankroll management rule. From the same graduate school of UCLA Computer Science Department as Chris Ferguson , Chang was amazed by Chris' story of building his bankroll online from zero to twenty thousand. Chang decided to take the same challenge for live games for fun.
From 2007 to 2009, Chang has built his live bankroll from zero to twenty thousand in 20 months. In 2007, he started his poker career by playing freeroll cash games and tournaments in local poker clubs including Seattle Poker Open and Joker's Wild Poker Tour in Seattle, Washington, USA. Gradually, he moved up stakes and has been playing 4/8, 8/16 and 20/40 Limit Texas Hold'em in Silver Dollar and Diamond Lil's Casinos. He also plays 1/2, 3/5 and 5/10 spread limit and no limit Texas Hold'em in Club Hollywood, Muckleshoot, Snoqualmie and Tulalip casinos and Washington State Poker Tour (WSPT). In the summer of 2009, after building up enough bankroll, Chang took his first stab at World Series of Poker $1500 No Limit Texas Holdem Event 39 in Las Vegas. He successfully cashed in his first WSOP event and finished top 4% (115th out of 2750 contestants).
Finally, Chang has turned all this expertise and experience into the development of Poker Income. He is also working diligently on a few new ideas. Keep an eye on future releases! Don't forget to email him if you have ideas to improve Poker Income.
* Backup your data before every upgrade.
* iOS look and feel HUD for better disguise on the table! Added Post flop! Thanks Mark Les!